WOODEN SONO SPOON
These Wooden Sono Spoons are perfect for digging into smoothie bowls.
They are great for every day use and perfect for scooping up whatever nourishing meal you have in your coconut bowl.
Hand made from reclaimed Indonesian rosewood (Sonokeling) in the tropical island paradise of Bali, Indonesia. We reclaim offcuts from furniture craftsman in an effort to reduce waste.
Each spoon is cut, sanded and cleaned before a virgin coconut oil polish is applied. Every spoon is unique and has so much personality with its own colour and pattern.
- 100% Natural
- Easy to clean
- Food Safe
- Hand Crafted
- Made from reclaimed Sonokeling wood.
- Fair Trade
- No artificial glues or lacquers
- Length is 16cm
- Do not use with extremely hot foods.
- Hand wash with lukewarm soapy water. Do not use in the dishwasher or soak for a long period of time.
- Do not expose your spoon to extreme heat and do not use in the refrigerator, microwave, oven or dishwasher.
- Polish your spoon with coconut oil as often as you like to rehydrate your bowl and restore it's smooth and shiny finish. We recommend every 10 or so washes.